Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Project 3 - Livingroom, we have floors..

Well the Ikea Tundra Maple floor is in. I just love it. I am a sucker for light wood flooring and this came out great. Brad, myself and our son Nolan installed the flooring. The new no glue or nail Ikea flooring is a breeze to install. You tilt and snap it in to place. So far the livingroom is done. We still have the dining and kitchen to go. I like the way the flooring and wall colors are looking together as well. We have put paper over the heavily traveled areas while the kitchen is still being ripped out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=videocharge for professional 3.11.1.02 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg