Thursday, November 22, 2007

Studio-licious





Well I was waiting till I had the room more the way I wanted it to take pictures but everyone has been asking how it is coming along so I figured I better put some shots up. As you can see I love Ikea....Brad ran electrical I did help do some of the outlets. Then he did insulation and did all the drywall. Nolan and I, then painted the studio then we put in Ikea counters and used some old Ikea shelves for underneath the counters. Then Brad installed the overhead cabinets. The big cabinets on the back wall will have glass doors eventually. And we still need to put in the overhead cable lights. I also still need to put up all our inspiration clips and drawings etc.. As you can see I like organization.

1 comment:

Vicious Summer said...

Oh how fun! Your studio looks like a creative good time. I can't wait to have a finished office/studio. I was trying to get the walls painted before I left for California, but I screwed up the faux finish I was doing, so now it's "to be continued" when I get back to Puerto Rico...