Monday, February 11, 2008

Studio-licous







I am feeling really great about my studio right now. So I took a bunch of photos to show it off. This is considered our clean work space.
You can see the new magnet paint in full force. The main thing left to do in here is once we get our new electrical power panel in we will install the cable lights in the studio. This will also allow us to be able to use all of our outlets. We put quite a few in and they are installed just below the counter height.
Now that the weather is warming up it is much easier to use this space. Since I do a lot of my work late at night when the little one is asleep. I love being able to work in here. It just feels great.
I will get photos soon of the in progress greenhouse studio it is the dirty work space.

3 comments:

Jean Martha said...

Looks great!

Can you tell me where you found those yellowy-lime metal wall file pocket thingees? Love them!!

Jean
iloveupstate.com

peezandques said...

I'm so jealous! Your studio looks great! Can't wait to see it in person!

Hi Octane Jewelry said...

I found the lime green metal wall files on sale at Joann's Fabric of all places. Was quite a while back.
I have also seen some a Target too.
Good luck hunting.