Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Upper Cabinet to the right of Microwave

Well I was able to get one more cabinet for the kitchen, so I picked up the upper cabinet to the right of the microwave. I even put the whole thing together myself. Brad already had the hanging bar on the wall so, I was even able to hang it up myself and bolt it on.
Then Brad and I put all the doors and handles on together. We just found out that Ikea discontinued our Lansa handles we have have the fatter diameter. They still carry the skinny. So I stocked up on them since they are 50% off. I am going to go next week and get a few more so, we have all the right ones before they are gone...
It is so nice to be able to easily open all the cabinets. Oh how I love handles....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just ran into your blog while searching the internet and was hoping maybe you can help. My wife and I purchased these LANSA handles (the thicker discountinued ones) about 2 years ago when we were planning to reno our kitchen. The project got delayed and we just finished a few days ago. We pulled out these handles only to find after purchasing 20 sets were were short 2 sets of the c-c 160mm handles. To our dismay, we found out the hard way Ikea has discountinued them and wont take back our old ones. So we spent over $300 and have an incomplete set. Would you happen to have an extra 2 sets of this size you could sell to us? Please contact us at alfinhaji@rogers.com. Thank you so much.